School-Based Health Center located at Maine East provides health services to all District 207 students
Supporting Healthy Students in Challenging Times
MTHS Foundation is proud to be a primary sponsor of the Maine Township School-Based Health Center (SBHC). The goal of the School-Based Health Center is to improve the physical and emotional health of all students attending Maine Township High Schools. The SBHC is a partnership between District 207 and Advocate Medical Group, in affiliation with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital.
The SBHC is separate from the regular Health Office at each school. While located at Maine East, students from Maine West and Maine South are welcome (and encouraged!) to stop in or make an appointment
- Location: The School-Based Health Center is at Maine East High School.
- Services: Services include general health assessments and screenings, routine physicals, sports and employment physicals, dental services, immunizations, and mental health assessments and counseling.
- Cost: Most SBHC services are free to any student regardless of insurance status or the ability to pay. There is a charge for physicals for those students not on state Medicaid.
- Hours: The School-Based Health Center is open Monday through Friday during regular school hours.
- Consent Form: To be able to receive services from the School-Based Health Center, each student must have a consent form on file that has been signed by a parent or guardian.
To learn more about the School-Based Health Center, please visit the District 207 School-Based Health Center page.
Donate to the School-Based Health Center
To support the School-Based Health Center, please make a tax-deductible gift
(please note your gift designation on the form) or by sending a check (payable to MTHS Foundation, write SBHC on the memo line) to:
Maine Township High School Foundation
1177 S. Dee Road
Park Ridge, IL 60068
MTHS Foundation is registered as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization as Maine Township High School District Educational Foundation.